Terms & Conditions
The following delivery options are available per order:
- Collection in Linden – NO COST.
- Delivery by Courier (Door to Door delivery at a flat rate of R65 to all main centers within South Africa)**.
Delivery ETA is 48/72 hours*.
*Calculated from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays and Sundays.
**An additional surcharge may be payable for remote areas.
Please Note: The above prices quoted are for ordering online through the Virtuosity website only. Our delivery service only runs on Monday to Friday. Saturday morning deliveries can be done by special arrangement only. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange. We reserve the right to re-quote the delivery fee should this become too expensive. We would consider bulk orders to a CrossFit Box, if pre-arranged, at a reduced delivery fee.
We want you to be beyond satisfied about the gear you purchase from us, so if you aren’t, we will happily issue you with a credit note. This policy applies to products purchased in our online store or from our booth at an event.
Please email email@example.com for assistance with exchanges. Please note that for an exchange, the client is liable for the courier fee for both the return and resending of the new replacement item.
Goods which have been ordered through special arrangement or custom order and which is not a normal stock item may only be returned if defective. Defects have to be reported within 10 working days, and items have to be returned in their original condition, in order to be considered defective.
Defects have to be reported within 10 working days, and items have to be returned in their original condition, in order to be considered defective. Should the goods you receive not be what you ordered, a credit note – that is valid for 6 months – will be issued to you but only once we’ve received the goods in its original packaging and condition.
All we ask is that you send the items back to us in the original packaging and make sure that the products are in the same condition as when you received them.
Package the item(s) securely and ship them to Virtuosity using the address listed below. Please make sure your package is prepaid, as we are unable to accept C.O.D. returns.
ATTN: Returns Processing
1 Tana road
Please email the relevant tracking number to firstname.lastname@example.org Upon our receipt, a credit note for the original cost of the item (excluding delivery charges) will be issued. You’ll receive a confirmation e-mail once the return has been processed.
Unfortunately, we cannot refund your original delivery charges.
Once we have accepted a return and approved a refund, you will receive the refund in one of the following ways:
- Virtuosity Voucher.
- Electronic transfer directly into your account (allow at least 48 hours).
- Cash (if the original payment was made in cash or Maestro debit card).
- Credit card (by reversal back to your credit card and subject to banking delays).
Generally, you will be refunded in the same manner in which you paid Virtuosity.
Sale (marked-down) items
Unfortunately, no refunds can be issued on sale items. Goods purchased on sale may be exchanged for up 7 days after purchase. Thereafter no further exchanges can be accepted.
Two payment options are available:
- Through the secure payment portal (Payfast)
- Manual EFT
Credit card payments:
Virtuosity accepts payments from Mastercard and Visa credit cards only. We unfortunately do not accept American Express (Amex) or Diners.
Credit card payments are made online through Payfast .
At the time of paying for the order, the transaction details are presented to the bank and an authorization is obtained for the amount of the order. As a protection against fraud, Virtuosity reserves the right to request ID documents, credit card billing statements and photocopies of any credit card used to make purchases on the Virtuosity website. Virtuosity reserves the right to refuse to ship orders to customers refusing to make such information available or whose information is suspicious in anyway.
Bank deposit payments:
- If a buyer selects to pay via bank transfer the following conditions apply:
- the exact amount must be paid;
- the payment must be identified by supplying the order number and/or surname in the reference section of the deposit slip or on the electronic transfer;
- the EFT payment needs to be verified by our in-house accounts department and goods will only be dispatched on their verification. Only once the funds have reflected in our bank account, will the goods be allowed to leave the store. Banking details will be reflected on the email confirming the order.